At Scott & Jane Orthodontics, we are so confident in the smiles we create that we offer a Lifetime Guarantee. If your teeth ever require re-straightening after you’ve completed your treatment with us, we will gladly replace your braces at no charge. The only cost to you is a monthly charge for adjustments and the cost of records and new retainers. A beautiful smile should last a lifetime, but if it doesn’t, you can count on the Scott & Jane Orthodontics Lifetime Guarantee.
What else sets us apart?
- Dr. Scott and Dr. Jane have combined over 20 years of experience in the dental field and have provided orthodontic treatment to thousands of patients in the south Texas area.
- As Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics, Dr. Scott and Dr. Jane earned a distinction given to only 25% of American orthodontists after a rigorous examination process.
Diamond Top 1% Provider for Invisalign in Sugar Land and Missouri City
- The team of highly skilled orthodontic specialists at Scott & Jane Orthodontics has achieved the top tier of Invisalign providers and is recognized for their skill in providing Invisalign treatment.
America’s Top Dentists
- Both Dr. Scott and Dr. Jane have been selected by patients, peers, and colleagues to be in the elite clubs of “America's Top Dentists” for the past eight consecutive years (2012 to 2019).
Top Orthodontic Office in Texas
- Our office was chosen as the Top Orthodontic Office in Texas in 2014 as seen in Oprah magazine, Town & Country, Travel + Leisure, Food & Wine, and Elle Decor.
Best Orthodontist in the Fort Bend County
- In 2014 and 2015, we received the Best of 2014 and Best of 2015 Reader's Choice Award from the Living Magazine. Patients voted Scott & Jane Orthodontics as the BEST ORTHODONTIST in the Fort Bend County for the past two consecutive years.
- We are flexible with appointment times and offer appointments in the evening and on Saturdays.
- To make orthodontic treatment affordable, we accept dental insurance, charge reasonable prices, and offer a low down payment option.
- We place a special emphasis on educating and monitoring our patients’ oral hygiene throughout their orthodontic treatment, because we want our patients to have beautiful healthy smiles when their braces are removed.